php-gtk printer use for printing
* A standard receipt printer uses the parallel port.
* To print to the parallel-port receipt printer, you print through port PRN (exactly the same as printing from DOS prompt).
* From within PHP-GTK2, you need to first establish the connection with the printer by using
$handle = fopen(“PRN”, “w”);
* Thereafter, to print anything to the printer, you just “write” to it like the file handle: fwrite($handle, ‘text to printer’);
* There are newer receipt printer that uses USB. I believe you should be able to print to such printers through PRN too.
for more details visit http://www.kksou.com/php-gtk2/articles/interface-to-receipt-printer-in-a-point-of-sale-system.php
Another way is using PHP printer functions introduced in PHP 4 > .
You not only need php_printer.dll you need a version compiled from the same
source as the rest of your php installation. You can always find new binaries
at http://kromann.info/php4.php. These binaries are compiled from the same
snapshot, and will work together.